wanna know me?

Im Gemmabelle Judan Rosales, 18 years of age and a residence of Brgy. saverona, Judan/Gapuz Street Talugtug Nuava Ecija. I love creating poems and song during my free time.

Monday, September 19, 2011

It'z me..EXACTLY!

  Feel bored? just look at me and i will make your day interesting. Feel bad? make some talk with me and for an hour you feel good by just letting your ears in me.
  Exactly, I want to say i'm a jolly person. I want my friend smiling when they were with me. I want them all laughing when i was making jokes..By the way, Im Gemmabelle Rosales, just called me GEM for short.. A name which consist only of three letter but i proudly says that name consist everything.
    Go to my right which means it my side, go to my left and you can say your at my side too. World is EXACTLY too small. You don't know how it is evolve. You don't know if in this time you were at my front but you'll be shock when you finally understand that your in God's ones precious angel. It's weird for us to use a map just by finding a person but did you ask your self that someday as you continue achieving your dream your  no longer uses that map but you will be guided by your KNOWLEDGE and by the presence of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment